Welcome to The Cold Truth, a food safety news blog brought to you by the team at Idea Boxx. Our Medical Director, Dr. Gary Russotti MD, MS, FACS will provide weekly articles on the cold, hard truth about everything that’s going on in the ever changing food safety domain.
Idea Boxx invites you to learn more about the background and accomplishments of Dr. Gary Russotti MD, MS, FACS.
- Private Practice Orthopaedic Surgeon in Rochester, NY teaching University of Rochester Orthopaedic residents for 15 years.
- Published over 25 journal articles during educational training which included two international orthopaedic surgery research awards.
- Adult Reconstructive Surgery Assistantship, Massachusetts General Hospital 86-87
- Orthopaedic Research Fellow, Harvard Medical School 86-87
- Orthopaedic Surgical Residency, Mayo Clinic 81-86
- MS in Biomechanics, University of Minnesota 86
- MD, SUNY Upstate Medical University 77-81
- BS, Hobart College, Magna Cum Laude, Phi Beta Kappa 77
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery, American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons, Orthopaedic Research Society and American College of Surgeons
Now that you know a little more about the man behind the blog, all that is left to say is get ready to learn the cold truth about Food Safety!
p.s. Do you have any questions for Dr. Gary? Let us know and you could be highlighted in a future article! Send your question to firstname.lastname@example.org or leave a comment below.