Hydra Rinse has reinvented the soft serve cleaning process
For as long as people have been eating ice cream, the machines that make it have been cleaned by hand.
The first of its kind, Hydra Rinse is like nothing else in the industry. It uses revolutionary technology to standardize the cleaning and sanitizing process. That means the machine is cleaned thoroughly every time.
Pro-Control Automated Solution Delivery System
Hydra Rinse provides an environmentally-friendly process to clean your soft serve machine in half the time it takes to manually clean it and standardizes the process so it’s ultra clean, every time.
- Reduces labor cost associated with manual processes
- Consumes less than 10 U.S. gallons of water, representing a significant water savings greater than 56.6%
- Reduces the potential for user variation associated with manual cleaning that can lead to bacterial contamination of the soft serve ice cream and frozen yogurt
LEXX™ Liquid Sanitizer and Cleaner Concentrate Cups
Naturally-derived and readily biodegradable cleaner and sanitizer consumables used with the Hydra Rinse system to clean soft serve machines.
- Hydra Rinse reduces the impact on the environment by leveraging the cleaning power of LEXX™, a naturally-derived and readily biodegradable liquid sanitizer and cleaner concentrate
- Each cleaning cycle uses two premeasured cups; one cup for cleaning and one cup for sanitizing
- A low pH acidic-based sanitizer, LEXX™ liquid sanitizer and cleaner concentrate is able to remove and prevent milk stone
- No rinse, EPA registered
The portable wandstation is one of the cleaning delivery devices of the Hydra Rinse system and eliminates the need to lift heavy buckets when cleaning hoppers and freezer barrels.
- Dispenses diluted LEXX™ Liquid Sanitizer and Cleaner Concentrate at a rate of 1/4 U.S. gallon per minute
- Can be used on a variety of hard nonporous food contact surfaces
- 30 foot coil hose combined with a 25 foot water supply line provides 55 feet of mobility
- Meters LEXX™ Liquid Sanitizer and Cleaner Concentrate to maximize food safety
LEXX™ Liquid Sanitizer and Cleaner Concentrate
Naturally-derived and readily biodegradable liquid sanitizer and cleaner concentrate used with the Hydra Rinse system to clean soft serve machines and for general cleaning.
- LEXX™, in conjunction with Hydra Rinse All-Purpose Wipes and advanced features of the Hydra Rinse system, provides end users with a proven eco-friendly alternative to the status quo
- NSF-listed as a no-rinse cleaner and sanitizer for food processing areas and equipment
- As a low pH acidic-based sanitizer, LEXX™ Liquid Sanitizer and Cleaner Concentrate is able to remove and prevent milkstone
Hydra Rinse Wipes
Naturally-derived, used with the Hydra Rinse system to clean soft serve machines and for general cleaning.
- All-purpose and safe for non-porous surfaces
- Can be used for general cleaning on food surface areas
- Phosphate free, contains no chlorine